The digalia site (hereinafter “WebSite”) is owned by digalia, residing in the PO Number 67, 38400 Puerto de La Cruz, S / C de Tenerife, Spain; with NIF Nº 08939834-X. For any query, clarification or question please contact digalia in the phone number 922 343 689 or email at: email@example.com
You can access our website by the following addresses: www.digalia.com.
digalia supplies every content and services available on the Website, with Subject to these following Terms and the policy on the processing of personal data (in hereinafter “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Web Site or use in any form means the acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, digalia reserves the proper rights to modify at any time. Consequently, it is the responsibility of all visitors and / or User perusal of the General Conditions of Use in force in each of the occasions visit this web site, so if it does not agree with any of those herein provided, must refrain from the use of this website.
Also, be advised that, on occasion, may establish special conditions for the use of the Website content and / or specific services, the use of such content or services imply the acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
2. Privacy And Data
When accessing certain content or services necessary to provide personal data, Users must guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. digalia will give these data treatment Automated appropriate according to their nature or purpose, under the terms stated in the section Data Protection Policy.
3. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, names or logos, all rights intellectual property on the content and / or any other elements in this website are the owner property of digalia and / or third parts, who have the exclusive right to use in the course of trade. In any case access to the website imply any waiver, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The General Conditions of the website do not give to different users any other right to made of, modify, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and / or its Content other than expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by digalia or third owner of the rights. The contents, text, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation in this site as well as the site itself as a whole, as multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. digalia owns the elements that make up the graphic design of your website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and other content the website or in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on this site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means, unless you have obtained prior permission, by contract, of that entity. Also is prohibited to remove, ignore or manipulate the “copyright” and digalia, as well as devices technical protection, or any information mechanisms that might contain the contents. the Users of this site agree to respect the rights and avoid any action that It may harm them, reserving in all cases digalia exercise whatever means or legal actions corresponding to defend their legitimate rights of intellectual property.
4. Duties And Responsibilities Of The User Of The Website.
The User agrees to make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as content and services, in accordance with current applicable legislation, the General Conditions of the website, generally accepted morality and public order. The User must not:
1. Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content with illegal purposes prohibited in these, harmful Conditions of the rights and interests of third parties or that any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
2. Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, without fulfilling the required conditions for such access.
3. Cause damage to hardware or software of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introducing or spreading any computer viruses or any other kind of physical or logical systemscapable of causing damage to physical or logical digalia systems, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Trying to access, use and / or manipulate digalia data, third party suppliers and other Users.
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of communication public, alter or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the permission of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property and other data Identification of the digalia rights or other kind of identity or embedded in content and devices technical protection or any information mechanisms which fit the contents.
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where content or, in general, which are normally used in Internet and do not pose a risk of damage or disable the Website and / or content.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any kind of material what:
If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions shall be liable for all damages for such failure could derived for digalia.
digalia not guarantee access to or correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in digalia pages that can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control.
digalia may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects use of the website or any services offered on it are contrary to these Terms General.
digalia is not liable for damages, losses, claims or costs resulting from the use of the personal site. Shall be liable to remove as soon as possible, the contents that can generate such damages, provided this notice is e. In particular it is not answered by:
1. Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other cause beyond the control of digalia.
2. Unlawful interference with the use of malware of any kind and through any media, such as computer viruses or any others.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse websites digalia.
4. Security or navigation errors caused by improper functioning of the browser or use of outdated versions there of digalia Administrators the right to withhold all or reserved partially, any content or information on the web.
digalia excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the misuse of services and unrestricted use by web users. Also digalia is released from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, the same being for the provision of services inquiries and questions only. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for unauthorized or incorrect use of such services, the user may be claimed by digalia of damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold digalia a harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands resulting from your access or use the Website. You further agree to indemnify digalia against any damages arising from your use of “Robots,” “Spiders”, “Crawlers” or similar tools used to gather or extract data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable hardship on the operation of the Website.
The user agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site digalia and any of its content, unless expressly authorized in writing by digalia. The digalia Web Site includes links to other websites operated by third parties to facilitate user access to information from business partners and / or sponsors. In line with this, digalia not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is in a position of guarantor and / or the party offeringservices and / or information offered by third parties through third party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create links to the Website home page exclusively for private and not commercial use. Websites that include links to our Website (I) May not imply that digalia recommends that website or its services or products; (II) May not misrepresent its relationship with digalia or state that the same Trade Mark has authorized this link, or include trademarks, trade names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs property of digalia; (III) May not contain content that could be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, to incite violence or discrimination sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illicit; (IV) May not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (V) Must connect with the home address of the Web Site, without allowing the website containing the link reproduce the Website as part of your Website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of pages of the Website. digalia may, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which immediately proceed to its elimination. digalia can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. Consequently, digalia assumes no responsibility for any aspect of such websites.
7. Data Protection.
To use certain Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. To do this, try digalia automated personal data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. To do this, the user can access the policy on the processing of personal data and the establishment of the goals previously established as provided under the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy [LINK] which presents the web.
8. Duration And Expiration.
The service of this website and other services are in principle indefinitely. However, digalia may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When is it possible digalia announce the termination or suspension of the service given.
9. Duration And Expiration.
In general, content and services offered on the website are for informational purposes. Therefore, the offer, digalia no warranty or any representation regarding the content and services offered on the website, including, without limitation, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that by law can not be excluded such representations and warranties. digalia not be responsible at all if nable to serve, if it is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or unforeseeable
10.Resolution Of Disputes. Applicable Law And General Jurisdiction.
The General Conditions, and the use of the website, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved in the courts of the Kingdom of Spain. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or pursuant to a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not make these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole . In such cases,
digalia shall amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, get the goal and intention reflected in the original provision.